Congratulations on taking the faith step to trust in Jesus Christ! Becoming a follower of Jesus is the most important decision you can make in your life. I am excited for you!
I want to encourage you in your new relationship with Jesus and give you some next steps to help you grow.
- Begin Reading your Bible.
- After deciding to follow Jesus, your next step is to go public through baptism.
- Get connected to a Life Group.
Again, I am excited about your decision to begin a personal relationship with Jesus Christ and want to help you grow in your faith.
God bless you,
Resources to help you Grow!
We become like Christ when we obey Him and follow His direction for our lives. Listed below you will find several resources to help you on your Spiritual Journey and relationship with Jesus.
- Bible App for your Smart Devices: YouVersion Bible App has several Bible translations, multiple reading plans, and search tools. YouVersion.com
- Bible Reading Plans: to help you begin a habit of spending time in God’s Word there are different Reading Plans to start:
- Download the New Testament Reading Plan
- 21 Day Challenge: read the book of John, one chapter a day
- One Month Challenge: Proverbs: read one chapter a day for a month
- YouVersion Bible App
- Prayer Guide: Prayer is a conversation with God. Talking AND listening.
- Learning God’s Word: Memorizing God’s Word protects you, empowers you and gives you the wisdom to make decisions. “I have hidden your word in my heart, that I might not sin against you.” Psalm 119:11 (NLT)
- 1100 AM has several good Bible teachers (Phone Apps available)
- 91.3 Klove or 97.7 Air1 has encouraging music throughout the day. Take the challenge and tune in for 30 days.